[python] p1 and p3 news

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:12:10 +0200

Yesterday, I completed the first 1000 km with my third
python. With the better practice, speed and fun is increasing
day by day. On the weekend the weather was quite windy and
I was able to overtake a group of bikers from a racing club
so that they could not catch me up. Too bad that I could not
see their faces, when I passed by, clothed with jeans, loaded
with two panniers, arms resting on my lap ;-)

Eveline with p1 is making progress too. Yesterday she rode
about 200 m long distances without falling. But still she
suffers from "sudden and unexpected falls" as she calls it.

Best greetings from Jürgen.