[python] Re: minimum inseam

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:03:59 +0100

Hej Dirk,

I checked the wiki today. Amazing, how fast it grows. It's a great medium to unite lots of peoples knowledges.

My wife is riding the P1 (2x26") and she has an inseam of 84. The crank length is 170 mm. An inseam of 83cm might be possible but only with hub gearing. Otherwise the chainline gets too extreme.

Keep up the good work,
Jürgen.

On 21.11.2007 20:35, dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi listies,

I am trying to find out the minimum inseam fro 26" tires. Jürgen talks
about 86cm, but is this the minimum? The reason is that I want to cook
up following table:

    http://python.data.he-hosting.de/Wheel_Sizes

I think if I have 1 minimum inseam for a particular tire and crank, I
can deduct the other values somehow.

thanks!
Dirk