[python] Re: geometry of the flair bike

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:26:48 +0200

Bernard,

> what was the géometry of your prototype Flairbike?

As far as I remember the trail was about zero and the
seat was quite high (40 cm).
Livia is still riding the flairbike and it even survived
two frontal crashes (Livia too). The steering pivot
was a normal steering head.

> You  said to not be happy with the front part,
> because of the behavior or because of the look of it?

It was a quick and dirty solution with a bent fork.
Quite ugly. Additionally the flairbike was not
a lowracer.
The rest of the flairbike was applied with good result
in the python design.