[python] cherche un python à essayer, de préférence en France

  • From: yy bb <supertux007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 15:58:05 +0100

Hi
I'm a french student, i discovered python on the web so I never test to ride
one .
Some people said me it must be unstable and dificult to turn at hight speed
. Is it realy ?
I've already ride recumbent bike but with front direction as a traditionnal
bike .
Now I would like test a python because i think it can be better by its
low-racer position (put the hand on the floor when stopped) and its front
wheel drag (so shorter chain).
Then i want to contact a France-located python-rider or owner to try one to
make me an idea .
Thanks you for this web-site and for be reading this mail-list