[python] Re: Tropical velo

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:29:20 -0800 (PST)

Yes, the head piece is guilty of all charges :)  It started out with just a
bicycle helmet and sun shield / visor, then got a little a little out of
control with aerodynamics / art.

It's not practical at all, can't turn head to check traffic, and catches all
kinds of noise from below, and probably will get foggy / hot on the road...

I am tempted to go comical / techie like this head
piece http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvYxXBMqEOM before trimming it back for
shading only :)

Vi