[python] Some new python shots

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:20:19 -0500

Here's a link to Bert's latest tweaks on his python:
http://bikes.jkcc.com/bert%20python%20trainer.jpg
It might not look it, but it is a python - just a little on the radical
side.  I'm not sure if he's had it out for any test rides yet as winter has
hit and he's been doing a lot of indoor training on his Ti DF.

Another builder, named Bill, built a python as well along with removable
training wheels:
http://bikes.jkcc.com/bill%20python.jpg
http://bikes.jkcc.com/bill%20python%202.jpg
http://bikes.jkcc.com/bill%20python%203.jpg
Pretty cool, I think :)  Again, not sure if he's riding it yet and I'll ask
him if it's ok to post his email address to the group.