[python] Re: RE : RE : Re: Python trike ideas

  • From: Stefan Bartels <sbartels@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:55:16 +0200

Hello everybody, thanks a lot for the pictures of Nobuo's trike. It looks professional!

But - every question answered raises more questions.
Firstly:
Nobuo's trike - with the small front wheel and large back wheels, the high seat etc. - does it really make use of the "pendulum" effect? Is it self-stabilizing? The center of gravitiy must be too high, I believe! It works, obviously, because he could control it with the handlebars on that mad downhill ride, but why does it work???
Secondly:
The P4 trike: There was some mention, that it could not go faster than 10-15km/h without beginning to wobble. Was that attitude "cured" by lengthening it? Can it go at normal bike speeds (around 30km/h) now?

And as always, thanks for all your willingness to share information!
Yours
Stefan

de welle bruno schrieb:

Hello Kemal,
many thanks. I like this Trike. If you have more photos or if you know how i can find more photos, just know, i am looking for;
I am new on the list
Best regards from south of France Bruno

*/Kemal Delic <kemdel2000@xxxxxxxx>/* a écrit :

    Hello Bruno,

    Here they are:

    --- de welle bruno skrev:

    > Hello Kemal
    >

    > may we see the 2 pictures of Nobuo's trike ?
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Bruno
    >
    > Kemal Delic a écrit :
    > Hello!
    >
    > I like Nobuo's trike very much. Looks like the trike has very good
    > maneuverability and he sits comfortable. I have two pictures of this
    > trike, first trike is made of stainless steel and the second one is
    > black. Did he make two trikes or he just painted black the first
    one?
    > What are the wheel sizes of this trike?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > Kemal

    > --- Jürgen Mages skrev:
    >
    > > Pictures, there are a lot. Instructions few. Maybe I should do a
    > > trike
    > > side on my page, where all info is gathered.
    > >
    > > E.g. the japanese Nobuo Python Delta can be seen here:
    > >
    > > http://youtube.com/watch?v=j2PeNlCRlxI
    > >
    > > Turning circle of the trike is ridiculously small. Nobuo recently
    > > made
    > > downhill stunts and survived about 67 kph:
    > >
    > > http://youtube.com/watch?v=jQPyg105hao
    > >
    > > The banana-trike clone on your picture with a python front was
    > tried
    > > by

    > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers
    > Yahoo! Mail

    Ta semester! - sök efter resor hos Yahoo! Shopping.
    Jämför pris på flygbiljetter och hotellrum här:
    http://shopping.yahoo.se/c-169901-resor-biljetter.html?partnerId=96914052

Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails <http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-fr/> vers Yahoo! Mail