[python] Re: Python-like russian bike

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:31:24 +0100

Hello Denis and a warm welcome to you!

Hi! I am from Russia. I've built this bike in about 7 hours

I guess it is the first russian python and the first one with 12" wheels.

This is for steering geometry testing only. I tried to ride it:
30 meters is my longest trip without landing.
What I have to do to ride it like you do it?

The steering geometry looks fine to me. A wider shoulder support should improve the steering and control.

And like always the three most important rules are:

1. practice
2. practice
3. practice

http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=ru_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.velomobile.org%2ff_mess.php%3fthing%3d51

In your forum I see that you are heavy into foldable recumbents.
Some more competition for Olaf and Hanno ;-)

Looking forward to your upcoming projects. Please
keep us informed.

Cheers + Dosvidanja,