[python] Re: Python for sale

  • From: Tihamer Juhasz <balamber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:30:09 +0200

Hi Mark,

If you mean the lumbar support of the seat by "the particular bending" then
you can have the seat changed or cushioned to have it comfortable. If you
can sit on a sofa without problems for a while, you can definitely get or
make a comfortable seat for your recumbents too. It would be a pity to give
up riding recumbents because of a hernia. you can have other complications
because of the upright bike.

Best, Tiha