[python] Re: Python LEN1

  • From: Serge Prinz <prinz_serge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:37:52 +0200

Hi Lars-Erik!

Keep on trying! but dont use this bike in traffic before you feel safe, i need about 250 to 350 km before i try this, because in the beginning suddenly breakouts can happen!
I have driven over 2200 km at this time on my birdcage and now it 's no problem.
I found that your handlebars are very low to the ground , i think it's better for you if you fix them higher.

Salut

Serge

www.sergeprinz.be/python.html

neikter@xxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Hello!
Here is my Python when nearly all welding work was finished. I haven't
practice to run it soo much yet, but I find it very hard to control. I can run
it for about 100 meters without problem with my hands in the knee. I doubt if I
ever are going to use it in traffic.

Glad to have your comments

Lars-Erik Neikter, Gothenburg Sweden