[python] Positive Trail using Hubless Wheel?

  • From: bren102 <bren102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:13:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

My first post after following the python list for a few years!

I came across the following hubless wheel design idea online and immediately
thought that its use may allow a python with positive trail to be built. How
would a positive trail python handle? The addition of positive trail may cause
a stronger self centering effect upon steering!

Lunartic Hubless Wheel prototype:

http://www.thepadrino.com/2010/08/lunartic-cycle-bike-without-spokes.html?utm_source=wahoha.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=wahoha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPsY2NfPJtw&feature=player_embedded

Regards,