[python] Re: OT: touring Netherlands/Germany

  • From: <h.vaneerden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 06:57:10 +0200

Hello,

some recumbent bike-shops in de neighborhood of amsterdam,
http://www.ligfietswinkel.nl/ (Amsterdam), http://www.ligfietser.nl (De Bilt).

This one (http://www.ace-shop.com, Winterswijk) is near the German border.

Living near the German Border (Doetinchem) feel free to drop by for the night
on your way to German.
If everything goes as planned we will have our B&B-accomodation by that time up
and running. And there are great roads to travel on in the east-side of
Holland, all recumbent friendly ;-).

Greetings and have a good, healthy trip.

Henk van Eerden.