[python] Re: New Trike Photos from Howard Stevens

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:37:44 -0700 (PDT)

Really like the shade, which is probably necessary to block the intense UV
light in Australia :)  I have been wondering about a fairing on python
(velomobile?), but usability is pulling me back to shading and folding, here in
sunny California.  Howard has managed to achieve both in his great design.  I
am inspired to work on a folding trike now.

Vi