[python] Re: Japanese Python Rollout

  • From: "moriguchi" <khmer-r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:48:56 +0900

To Mr. Jürgen Mages,
> Looks sleek. I just wonder if it is because of the snow
> in Japan or because he could not manage to ride his
> python in this short time and therefore added a support
> to test it out ?

I happened to get a pair of cantilever hubs from a friend of mine. Since I
have been always interested in trikes, taking this opprtunity, I decided to
try building a python trike.

I cannot start my test ride on my two-wheeled python since major part of my
town is still covered with snow. I will keep on working on my python until
such time that the snow totally disappears and I can start my test ride in a
closed square.

> BTW I recently extended the wheelbase of my daughters
> delta trike by 15 cm.

Having watched the P4 Trike photo on the Gallery, I found it must be very
fun. That photo indeed encouraged me to build my own trike.

To Mr. Dirk Bonné,
> I wonder how the head rest is working. Looks very comfortable!

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/telaviv/20060202
The head rest is equipped with a V-brake sprig. The spring gives moderate
support for my head to stand upright.

http://bcimg1.dena.ne.jp/bc11/u3001430/AI-FA100A.jpg
The cushion was originally used in a training machine like this.