[python] Re: I love it

  • From: Frank Haus <mtb.eagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 19:02:50 +0200

Hi @all!

So many answers here :-)

@Steffen: My Daughter loves here trailer, me too. It' s a really good one.
A week ago I must repair the front again, but this was a fault from me and
my welding experience. The left sid brokes again, but when I looked at my
weldseam I know why it happend again ;-) But now it should be good (i get a
new weld glass, the old was to dark, and I trained a bit).
I still drive it every day to work... and on the 15.06. I will drive to
Hamburg (mit der Sternfahrt) with my son (6) and then we drive back.

The Trike grows a little bit (with the trailer its a Truck :-) ), but I' m
not so happy with my back. In the front part of the back is my battery and
the electronic, and when I load other things on the back their weight is
after the axle. This mades the front really light. I think about to put the
battery and the electronic at the front part and build another new back for
use the smaller back for normal riding and the bigger one for transports...

@Vi: I now drive around 1.500 km, maybe more with the Python, and I' m
really happy. The feeling to drive Handsfree, and that you can do with your
Hands what you want is really great!

@Paul: I was born in the Southwest of Germany, there I drive always MTB' s.
Now I live since about 7 years in the north without Hills and bike riding
gets really boring for me. Then 2 years ago I start searching for a bike
which can bring me fun on riding back. First I looked for buying a trike,
but I hadn't enough money. Then I saw a "Forelle" with a broken Frame, but
I had no place to fix it..., then I started to make plans for an
leansteered bike, but never build it. After I worked a short time with an
Company together to build an Flevo Trike, I build an Tadpole my self. It
was fun to ride, but Tadpole is not the design for me. I think its to
difficult to carry things with it...
A few months after I build the Tadpole brokes the frame and I drive again
an UP and searches after cheap Flevo Trikes, Python Trikes and old Joutas.
In December last year I found an Jouta VX, I said to the seller I will buy
it in January. Then goes some things wrong and I landed by Steffen and his
Python :-)
Buying this trike is the best thing I could do :-) Since then it makes
really fun again to ride a bike :-)

Python rocks :-)

Have a nice day

Frank

P.S.: @Steffen and the others: Maybe is my weight the reason why the front
part brokes. That are really a lot kilogram who I am heavier then Steffen.
And maybe is my driving stil another reason. I always drive my MTB 's with
bike big chain rings (52T the big one) and sprockets from 11 to 28T, so I
often started to drive in big gears. Slowly I learn to gear down when I
stop, but sometimes I still stop in to big gears, and maybe this is a to
big load for the frame.