[python] Hungarian Python

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:38:44 +0100

Hello everybody,

Lipták-Pikó László from Hungary sent me some info about his new python. His design is somewhat unique and I like it a lot. Also he seems to be a gifted aluminium welder.

László experimented a lot with front suspensions, but for the moment he prefers a non-suspended front-end. Specs of his bike can be found on the project page:

http://www.python-lowracer.de/projects.html#p29

More pictures in this hungarian recumbent blog:

http://ambringa.blogspot.com

Also four videos on youtube can be found. I discovered that the latest uploaded python related videos can be found by using this link:

http://de.youtube.com/results?search_query=python+recumbent&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

BTW: nice to see that Nobuo from Japan is still riding his trike.

Thanks for listening. I wish you all peaceful holidays ...