[python] Re: Has someone experience with the 8-speed sturmey archer?

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:27:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Steffen,

I have one on my wishlist,  Sturmey Archer XL-FDD 36h 90mm Dynamo Drum Brake
Hub (1350g) .  If you want the extra features and don't mind the extra weight,
go for it.  Otherwise, I would suggest kids bike components (5,6,7-speed
cassette & single chain ring).   Kids bike also come with shorter (less knee
bending) and lighter cranks.

Vi