[python] Re: Enjoying to try a python

  • From: Patrick van Gompel <patrick_van_gompel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 17:22:08 +0200

Hey Yoann,

I am living near your route and you are welcome to try my Python. At the moment
it's a trike, but I could change the rear and seat for you to make it a bicycle
(switching would take about an hour, so you could try both if you have the
time). See: http://cycle.free-creativity.com
Not sure what your plans are and what day you think to be near Eindhoven.

My location is:
https://maps.google.nl/maps?q=poterseind+3&hl=nl&ll=51.323317,5.543976&spn=0.343709,0.617294&sll=51.328466,5.523376&sspn=0.343671,0.617294&hnear=Poterseind+3,+Valkenswaard,+Noord-Brabant&t=m&z=11
But I am happy to cycle to a different place if I have the time.

Let me know if (and when) you want to meet,
Patrick

Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:05:09 +0200
Subject: [python] Enjoying to try a python
From: supertux007@xxxxxxxxx
To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello dear all,

From the first to the 10th july, my girldfriend and me will travel by recumbent
bike and after go to England following more or less this trajet : Nancy to
Calais let see in google map link.

I'm usualy riding a RWD however I've already tried some FWD and was at the
Spezi, I dream to try a python before building one. I'm a 19 year old student
also.

I woulld like you to let me know if some python owner is living near my route
and if he accept to let me try his python ?

Sincerly yours, Yoann