[python] Re: Elliptical chainring

  • From: dan chambers <d.chambers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 13:36:03 +0100

Dear Listers,

I must mention the UK compayy Highpath Engineering who have been making very
high quality oval (and round) rings for
20 years.

See their products at http://www.highpath.co.uk/cycles/eggs/02.html.

They also shorten cranks etc if required.

I have no connection with them other than admiration for their product.

Happy Pythoning,

Dan Chambers <d.chambers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>