[python] Re: Corse Python finished

  • From: olaf <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:58:47 +0200

Are those 406-wheels?

olaf

On Monday, May 24, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Jürgen Mages wrote:

Alain Branca from Corsica has sent me 3 pictures from his latest
python clone, which he calls "acertula" - some kind of lizard.

http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/Python_Acertula_4_1.jpg
http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/Python_Acertula_4_2.jpg
http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/Python_Acertula_4_3.jpg

Here his latest mail: