[python] Re: Belgian Recumbent Fair in Hasselt

  • From: Stephan Schöling <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:52:22 +0100

Hi,

i have visited Mike and Serge in Hasselt and learned how beautyful designed and prefessional manufactured their bikes are. Not to compare with my "42". I am not shure if i can show my work in public from now on ;-) I had the chance to compare the two bikes with mine and feeled the differences while sitting on them. The thin tubing of both bikes makes them lighter, which you can feel not only by lifting then, but also just sittng and turning the front part left and right. There are only little differences between my "42" and Serges birdcage in the frame geometry and it feels similar.

It was nice to see many other bikes and Talk to people riding them.
I loved to talk to all the professionals in the HPV business too.
A nice littele fair, the way payed off !

Stephan

serge wrote:
Hi all ,

We are exhibiting two Pythons (Mike's and Serge's) in Hasselt Belgium on Sonnday 16/12 from 10.00 - to 19 .00
More infos here:
http://www.rikkie-fotografie.be/9.html

Salut
Serge