[python] Re: Aw: Re: Re: Discussing pivots ?

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 09:22:31 +0200

On 12.04.2016 13:10, Dirk Bonne wrote:

Anyway, nearly finished the 26" bike - I've already been test riding it
and rides good!!

Great! Requesting pictures, when finished ;-) I am especially curious to see how the 26" front wheel and your inseam length go together ...

Also it will be very interesting if and how you perceive differences to the 20" wheels you are used to, especially when riding fast.

Wish you loads of fun!
Jürgen.

PS+BTW: Exactly today 12 years ago I did the first roll-out with my P3. Today it is still my favorite bike for recreation and fast cruising. I ride it about 60 km every week. The versatility ranges from creeping through the woods with my dogs to smoking roadies at 40 km/h. My life would be incomplete without this bike :-)
with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.