[python] Re: Another Finnish python

  • From: "Hillel Seltzer" <hseltzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:03:30 -0400

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:52:43 -0500, 25hz wrote

http://www.greenspeed.com.au/NewGSweb/web-content/australia/paul/images/lean4.jpg

http://www.greenspeed.com.au/NewGSweb/web-content/australia/paul/images/lean5.jpg

> Making the rear wheels tilt will maybe make it a little easier in
> corners, but I'll also put a tilt lock-out on it.  I also will make
> some adapters so skate blades can be put on it for some ice racing
> in February.

Robert Wood made a FWD delta trike with a rear end like that.
The lean mechanism is locked out by default and released with
a brake handle.  Take a good look at the rear end of his trike:
http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/Wood/delta_trike.htm