[python] AW: Re: some news

  • From: Gerald<bepb@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:13:17 +0200

Hi Vi,
I  have Sturmey-Archer S3X which is a fixed gear, three speed hub.
It was intended for the trike configuration, to allow going reverse but I have not testet it yet because it requires a different width than my Nexus 8 speed hub. :-(

I am much interested in your fixed gear expirience!

The only real 'fixed gear' expirience I can offer is from riding an unicyle - also center steered in a way, but certainly neither low nor racer.
The essence is, you need to keep pedaling actively.

BR
Gerald