[python] Re: A few pics for the bored

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 20:50:55 +0200

Nice work! I enjoyed looking at the pics while dreaming of having a lathe in my kitchen ;–)

One thing ... don't forget to put a pair of old bearings in the shell when welding!

Olaf

On May 19, 2005, at 20:24, Daryl Bender wrote:

Hi

Not much really but if you're bored (and I do stress bored) I put up a few shots of making a bearing housing for the front pivot. Basically something to do while I work out the design (updated plans further up) and wait for my main (rear frame) tubing to arrive. (All pics on my pages are clickable)

http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/TempBent/Python.html#pivot

It was a bit tricky to hit 32mm exactly for a good bearing fit on my old sloppy lathe.  :-)

Yeawnnnnn
Daryl  - really wish that imperial tubing would arrive!