[pythian] Re: PHASE2 - Latest engine

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:24:24 -0700

Mike, you should do what I always do when I update CVS: watch to see
which files were changed.  If my build is broken for some reason, I
check those files using the CVS-Diff web interface (linked from our
Downloads page). Thusly, I've never had a problem with my build being
broken for more than a few curses and tantrums.

And I've only noticed email corruption in emails from you.

Darryl