[pythian] Re: PHASE2 - Combat - hitting-blocking-bodyparts

  • From: Andy <andreastropschug@xxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:11:03 +0200

26.06.2002 09:28:10, Ken Pierce <ken.pierce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Most of the designs (i..e combos) are for Phase3, way way in the future.

Ok... the discussion was in the PHASE2-Combat thread so I thought it should
be for phase two, no prob.

Then next question: what combat system will we have for Phase2?
2-section attacking / blocking?

The point-attack-stacking was for phase2, was it?
So we can talk about blocking those pointed and stacked attacks.

If we want to keep it simple, we should perhaps stick to the mddle-upper and
lower body blocking approach. (?)

Andy