[pythian] Re: CODE - AI

  • From: Ken Pierce <ken.pierce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:22:48 +0100

I like this idea, if we train AIs using learning, then fix it, we will
(hopefully) get realistic bahaviour but held in a predictable pattern.
What I would gladly volenteer to play against AIs in a training
environment so they can learn tactics etc. If we had a small arena with
lots of stimuli (places to hide, jump on etc.) then this would be
totally cool - like the Matrix training programs; sweet.