[py-lmdb] Re: Allocating Max RAM memory to LMDB.

  • From: Offer Sharabi <offer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: py-lmdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:06:27 -0400

Hi David, and thanks for the very thorough reply.
I will look into the questions that require more time soon enough,
but in the meanwhile will answer the quick ones :

1. The lmdb use case is read-only on the servers. We build it weekly, sycn
to boxes, and then only use it for reads.
2. The reads are mostly random, although some keys are more common than
others.
3. We are using writemap=False

As said, will look into the other questions and come back when have an
answer,
thanks again for the reply

*MAGNE**+**I**C*

*Offer Sharabi *|* Software Developer*