[pwguildcug] Re: video

  • From: Robin Johnston <rbjozzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kosnovsky <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:35:18 +1000

Title: Re: [pwguildcug] video
Hullo Andrew,

I shall be in Qld  returning Mon 17th Oct. see you on the 19th.

Hello Everyone
Proposed procedure for next Wednesday.
Video personnel: Bill, Brian, Robin, Ron, Werner and Theo.

Task: Each person produce a minute long video, these will be combined to produce
         a roughly six minute long end product.

Each person will have an individual task, - this should produce a fair mix of material to provide interest.

Camera 1,  Out door, provide a bird's eye view of the buildings and environment.

Camera 2,  Bird's eye view of the inside of the building.

Camera 3,  Top half shot of each member in front of a plain back ground. Taking 5 seconds for each person.

Camera 4,  Cover morning tea break.

Camera 5,  As above.

Camera 6,  Cover the group in action.

The only rule is for each camera to have at least three takes on it to make up the minute.

I will bring ProShow gold & Producer, also some music.
If you have a favourite piece of music lasting about 6 minutes
feel free to bring it along with your camera.

If I don't hear from you that means you are happy with these proposals.

Regards
Andrew

http://www.eset.com

--