[pwguildcug] Fw: westward

  • From: "Aubrey McLaren" <aubreymclaren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "computer group" <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:31:12 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: Werner & Ina Stephan
To: Aubrey McLaren
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: westward

Hi Aub, again you are spot on we are now in Longreach for two days and plan to
do some of the touristy things. We are enjoying the diversity of this beautiful
land of ours. If I ever had to explain what flat means, I would send them to
this region. As far as you can see nothing but yellow pastures. As we only
drive in day time we see very few animals because they sleep during the hot
time of day. I am very sorry to hear about Elke's mishap. I hope it is not
completely off and can grow back on. You may have found out by now about Norm's
whereabouts? We had dinner with him and Jo in Cooktown, and what a nice evening
it was.
Should you speak to Graham Ross, wish him all the best for what ever it is that
ails him.
And for you my friend I am very glad you are feeling better.
Cheers for now Werner