[pwguildcug] Fw: From the 6th

  • From: "Aubrey McLaren" <aubreymclaren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "computer group" <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:52:24 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: Werner & Ina Stephan
To: Aubrey McLaren
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: From the 6th

Hi Aub, I am so sorry to hear about your fall and wish you a speedy recovery
without complications. I am thinking it may be a good idea to have a walking
stick to help steady yourself unless of cause you wouldn't be caught dead with
a stick?
By the sound of it there are more people in the guild that got away from the
cold to come up here. We are having 25-28deg. and glorious sunshine. It is very
hard to take but someone has to do it. ha ha ha
As you said tomorrow we leave for Port Douglas and looking forward to a
day-trip to the Daintree Forrest and Cape Tribulation. Last time we were up
here we had a rent-a-car and where not allowed across the Daintree River.
Jim called on Skype the other day but it was not very successful. Can't figure
out why it is not working. Maybe my expectations were to high for my laptop.
Cheers for now
Werner