[pwguildcug] EKKO

  • From: "Aubrey McLaren" <aubreymclaren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "computer group" <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:18:16 +1000

Hi All         I had a phone call from  Ekko last night and he asked to pass on
his regards.   He was at a place  called Mount Pleasant ( I think ) 200 km west
of Cairns.  Said his trip is gointg well.  temperature 31 degrees   back in
September.    I guess Werner is getting close to Cairns now.
Aub