[pwguildcug] Re: Drop box

  • From: Brian Anderson <skijatoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 14:09:04 +1100

Hello Ken
Dropbox info for pwg
Dropbox
 1st name       Wood            Last Name       Turner
Login                   pwgpwg@xxxxxxxxxx
Password                tpg123

To change account  (your default to PWGCUG account)
Temporary  change
Left click Dropbox icon in your taskbar
Left click “Dropbox.com “ on menu
Left click ? top RHS of your account and “sign out”
Next screen sign in with
        Login           pwgpwg@xxxxxxxxxx
        Password        tpg123
Permanent change
Unlink and follow prompts to link to Pwg.  You can still access your
own account with your logon

At the moment I CAN"T do this GOK why.
Going out now but let me know how you go