[pure-silver] workshop announcement

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HUG <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 18:45:30 -0700

Once again, I am helping Hasselblad USA host a workshop. The date is
October 3rd with a pre-meeting on Sept 30th and a post meeting on Oct 6th.

Agenda:

September 30th - Gather to get final instructions as to where to meet,
lunch choices, how to work loaner equipment, etc. If you cannot make this
meeting, you can call Mary Mac at Keeble & Shuchat 650-327-8511 to get and
make appropriate arrangements.

October 3rd - Meet at the Alcatraz ferry in San Francisco at 9:30 AM. We
are spending the entire day photographing on Alcatraz island. There will be
a ton of loaner Hasselblad equipment for anyone including those who don't
have a Hasselblad and would like to try one. There should be a dozen
cameras, 25 lenses, a plethora of film backs including Imacon backs. Kodak
is supplying three rolls of 120 transparency film. They may substitute B&W
film instead if you wish. But bring lots of your own film. We can stay
until the 6pm ferry but you can leave at any time on an earlier ferry. This
is going to be a fun day!!!

October 6th - Meet again at Keeble & Shuchat to get your slide film back
from the New Lab, mount some slides, and participate in the slide show. For
the B&W folks, if you can process and make prints quickly enough, bring
them. I did this one year.

My main purpose is to teach folks how to use the 203FE, 205FCC, FlexBody,
and SWC cameras.

Anyway... if you are interested, call Keeble and Shuchat immediately as
there is limited space and it is filling fast. Call 650-327-8515 to reserve
a spot.

:-)

Jim