[pure-silver] Re: recommended dev. times for Konica IR

  • From: Chauncey Walden <clwaldeniii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 22:34:22 -0600

On 5/9/2011 8:58 PM, Janet Cull wrote:
I cannot find any recommended (starting) developing times for Konica infrared film. I found 2 rolls of exposed Konica in a drawer in my darkroom. I'd written "640" on the paper. I have no idea how long they've been in there, and I don't know where to begin. It's 120 film.

I usually use D76 developer, 1:1.

I've looked at the Massive Developing Chart and phototec.eu .

Thanks for any help you can offer.

It's in the Massive Developing Chart under Unlisted Data - D76 1:1 for 8.5 minutes.
Chauncey