[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver]Nocon Timer For Sale; Was: User Manual for NOCON Enlarger Timer.

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:06:05 +0100

I have a Nocon timer (mark 2 as made by Bowens) I can put up for sale +
instructions (which are minimal)

It has a slight fault in that it very occasionally blanks out. Switching off
& on gets it going again. It happens infrequently and then mostly if on all
day.

I now use the RH design Pro model
Tim