[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver] This is Why You Shouldn’t Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying

  • From: Janet Gable Cull <janetgcull@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 08:09:59 -0400

Oh, wow. (The thieving is enough to deter me... although my s-i-l had a
MacBook go missing in a matter of seconds after going through the scanner.)

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 2:02 AM, Eric Nelson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In case you didn’t know already…
This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In When Flying
<http://petapixel.com/2015/04/15/this-is-why-you-shouldnt-check-your-camera-gear-in-when-flying/>

[image: image]
<http://petapixel.com/2015/04/15/this-is-why-you-shouldnt-check-your-camera-gear-in-when-flying/>

This is Why You Shouldn't Check Your Camera Gear In W...
<http://petapixel.com/2015/04/15/this-is-why-you-shouldnt-check-your-camera-gear-in-when-flying/>
It's often recommended that photographers keep their gear with them when
flying rather than checking it in. If the risk of theft and careless
baggage handl
View on petapixel...
<http://petapixel.com/2015/04/15/this-is-why-you-shouldnt-check-your-camera-gear-in-when-flying/>
Preview by Yahoo