[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver] גירושין זה לא פיקניק

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:13:29 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Healy" <fourbyfiveguy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:00 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver] גירושין זה לא פיקניק

Boy, Richard, as soon as I saw that subject line of THAT missive, I salivated for its contents. You of all people should not do such things to the rest of us!

Mike Healy

It showed up in the administrator list as needing approval. I meant to delete it from the server but missed the right change in the header so it went through. Spam is not too common to this list but there is some and usually it gets caught and stopped. It did NOT originate from me.

Los Angeles
WB6KBL
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Co administrator of Pure-Silver