[pure-silver] Re: pure-silver Digest V2 #13

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 03:52:41 -0500

Thanks for that reminder, Chris.  I did get GFCI outlets (as Mark pointed
out, the first one on the circuit) near the sink.  But since I'm fortunate
enuf to have a dry side far enough away from water for the enlarger, etc., I
didn't think it was necessary to have them there.  I'm pretty meticulous, to
the point of being anal, about drying my hands when I go over to the dry
side.  Nuff moisture in the air here without my adding to the problem!

-Adrienne

Please, please shake some booty on the dance floor. You look great in those
pants and we totally spy you tapping your foot up against the wall, flower.
If the beat moves you, then rock it.

from "nonsense nyc," 12/31/04...and their list of rules for New Year's Eve
(and for life).