[pure-silver] Re: please re-subscribe

  • From: Sissy Albertine <salbert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 14:42:09 -0500

Got it! Thanks.

Sissy Albertine <salbert@xxxxxxx>@freelists.org on 05/30/2005 02:39:51 PM

Please respond to pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:     (bcc: Sissy Albertine/salbert/LSU)

Subject:    [pure-silver] please re-subscribe

For some reason I haven't gotten an email from the pure-silver list since
the 18th of May. Please re-subscribe me or let me know the "order number"
of the list and I'll create another account from the freelist web page
(although I'd rather not do this for fear of subscribing twice).
Thanks,
Sissy