[pure-silver] Re: looking for Omega focus attachment

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:04:55 -0700 (PDT)

According to KHB's ebay site, Fits the following:
        * LPL 7450, 7451, 7452, and 7452L 4x5 enlargers
        * Omega/LPL 4500-II and 4550XLG 4x5 enlargers
        * Saunders/LPL 4500-II and 4550XL 4x5 enlargers
        * LPL 7700 series 6x7 enlargers*
        * Omega/LPL 670XL series 6x7 enlargers*
        * Saunders/LPL 670XL series 6x7 enlargers*
Eric
I don't think that it will fit. LPL enlargers are now owned (or distributed)
by Omega. (Formerly it was Saunders). I think that the notation about fitting
"Omega?LPL series enlargers" reflects that business connection. I
don't think it means that the extension will fit the older Omega enlargers.

But I will double-check by looking at an LPL enlarger to see if the focus knob
is the same as that on an Omega.

Thanks
John Meyers

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>