[pure-silver] Re: for sale/pick up in St Louis

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 04:34:59 GMT

I am the Baba,
              until recently a royal pain to the administration of the
Sacramento, Ca. schools. I was retired, against my will, because I had 2
strokes.  I'm still here,!!!   30 years and I'm still mad. Really  it was only
two strokes and the hospital food was pretty good, I didn't complain, that much.
             The deputy superintendent came to my house with all the forms,
lacking only my signature.  Not fair!   Now I'm a "no-time"  old guy teacher.
Thus far there are 3 high schools and 2 community colleges asking if I know of
anyone who -has-------???
             Meanwhile I have the unofficial title as the "go to guy" for photo
stuff. (dog robber).
            We'll be happy with anything you can stuff in a mail box.  What we
can't us we render as spare springs, or horse trade for what can use!
           For the last 5 years I've been working with the children of migrant
farm workers, (Los Nino de Braceros.) on my own time and dime.  BTW 4 of the
Wascals are now in college!
         These are the kids who get left out, marginalized, pushed off.  My
last assignment was as the district resource teacher.  We graduate 30%!!!  I
used to have a hard time maintaining composure in staff meetings.  I had an
assistant teacher whose primary function was to keep me in check while in
staffing. When she quit It was suggested that I engage a food taster.
           In order to make up for my current indisposition, the CU/D Sociology
dept  loaned me a very smart professor who taught me the concept of
"delegate!".  She and her undergrad helpers took a one horse recreational photo
class and morphed it into a day camp!!!
          Look on Picassa, coming together in hard times
My Wascals are smart.  Alas in Spanish more than English. Be well,
baba aka  El Maestro Baba.     babaphoto@xxxxxxxx
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4eaf77208399245277fst01duc