[pure-silver] Re: change existing account mail address

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 11:48:34 -0700

It turns out that because of new security regulations I can no longer subscribe people. However, you can subscribe and unsubscribe at:
//www.freelists.org/list/pure-silver
Subscribe using the address you want the list to be sent to. If it won't let you unsubscribe write back and I will do it manually.

On 10/3/2015 11:12 AM, (Redacted sender camclicker for DMARC) wrote:

Richard, thank you

OLD: camclicker@xxxxxxx

NEW camclicker@xxxxxxxxx