[pure-silver] Re: can't find a digest

  • From: Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:12:19 +1000

Hi Janet,

I assume you have visited
this<//www.freelists.org/archive/pure-silver/>page and typed in
your search terms without finding what you were after.

Because the search syntax was not immediately obvious to me on freelists, I
prefer to use Google to search the pure silver archives.
Here<http://www.google.com.au/search?q=site:www.freelists.org+%22pure-silver%22+wash+OR+washing+paper+OR+print>is
an example of what you might be after. It simply searches with the
following typed into the Google Search field (giving 242 results for your
broad category).

site:www.freelists.org "pure-silver" wash OR washing paper OR print

regards
Peter