[pure-silver] Re: bullshitters go on

  • From: "Chuck ." <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:47:40 +0000

Ryuji Suzuki wrote: "I won't share any information with this list
in the future.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera.""

Ryuji, and everybody else,

I guess you would call me a lurker.  I have read with interest the
correspondance from this group for a couple months now and although I have
considerable experience with photography and darkroom I have learned quite a
lot.  I appreciate the wealth of knowledge posessed by members of this
group.

Like many of you I was not pleased with the recent bitter exchange on this
forum.  Lets keep it clean and try to be considerate of others.  Some have
expressed that they had had enough and were leaving the group.  Please
don't.  There are many like me who mostly read and only contribute when they
have something to ad. Those people (like me) benefit greatly and are
appreciative of the people providing the benefit.

Ryuji,  hang in there with us.

That's my $.02

Speedy