[pure-silver] Re: anybody has a spare colour head for a laborator l-1200?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:33:46 +0200

Gianni Rondinini a écrit :

just wondering.

i couldn't find any on ebay during the past weeks.

i finally got an l-1200 thanks to my german friend snoopy (who is
reading this mailing list, too) with which i've replaced one of my
agfa enlargers. i'd now like to sell also the other one, but need a
colour head for my new "baby" :)

regards,
Hi Gianny !
I've seen early version of the L1200 fitted with Durst CLS450 color head. Then they've sold more recent one (with a density knob) like the CLS500 and I think CLS501.
Maybe you can find a CLS450 and TRA450 power supply more easily that the CLS500 one see often onto the L1200 ? BEar in mind this is heavy and fragile equipment so if you've to pay for transportation, it will somewhat increase the price.
Hope this helps !
BTW if you find a Laborator 1000 with a mural fixation device, I'll buy you the parts for fixing it to the wall.
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière