[pure-silver] Re: aaagh! blank roll

  • From: KironKid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:42:03 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2007 8:33:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jcull@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just remembered something!  I was at the end and it kept shooting,
shooting, shooting.  It showed that I was at #36 and it just keep firing  away
and
didn't do that stop that happens at the end of a roll.  I  wondered
what-in-the-world, just rewound it (can't remember how that went, now  that I
think),
loaded another and shot away.  The next roll was  fine.  I processed it at the
same time with this bad  roll.

    When you loaded the film, the leader wasn't fully inserted in the film
slot on the take-up spool.  In the future, you'll want to watch the turning of
the rewind knob, as you  advance it to the first frame.

Kiron  Kid

"If you're photographing in color you show the color of their clothes  - if
you use black & white, you will show the color of their  soul"

http://www.aol.com.