[pure-silver] Yosemite workshop

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 22:56:46 -0800

In case anyone is interested, I am conducting a three day workshop in Yosemite National Park on February 20 - 22. I've been hosting workshops for a long time, previously for Leica USA & Hasselblad USA. Since they have given-up on doing workshops, I've decided to do my own. If anyone is interested in joining me on this workshop, just e- mail or call me. I will answer any questions that you have. Here's a link directly to my Yosemite workshop page. All film/digital formats are welcome.

http://www.visualimpressions.com/Yosemite.html

Thanks,

:-)

Jim