[pure-silver] Re: Will Video Kill The Photographer?

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 15:25:42 -0500

"As always, it continues to be the photographer's
eye and brain that make great pictures.."

The debate over video allowing numerous frames, along with retouching with
PS, etc has allowed crappy photographers with no vision, blah, blah,
blah....  I don't buy it for a minute.  as I quoted Bob, it is still the
photographer that makes the decisions to add, subtract, and finally when to
show it as a print, or frame.   When we start talking about purist, and who
is or isn't a photographer it becomes a chest pounding game of my way is THE
way..  Video is photography.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9